Can I protect my BlockSite settings with a password?
Yes. You can add a password to your account (both on desktop and Android) so that your BlockSite settings can only be changed by you.
To activate Password Protection on the Browser Extension:
- Go to BlockSite’s Password Protection settings page.
- Select/deselect your ‘Password Protection preferences’.
- Set up your email address and password and click ‘Save’.
- Follow the instructions to verify your preferences via email.
To activate Password Protection on the Android app:
- Access the BlockSite app.
- Click the 3-dot menu icon on the top-right.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Password Protection’.
- Choose your ‘Lock Type’ and follow the instructions.
- Setup your Password Recovery question (to retrieve your password if forgotten).
- Choose your ‘Unlock Options’.
To activate Password Protection on the iOS app:
Inside your BlockSite app, go to 'Settings' (menu icon on the top-left).
Click 'Password Protection'.
Click 'Enable Password Protection'.
Set your password and click 'Continue'.
Provide an email address for verification and password reset if needed.
Verify your email address with the verification email we sent you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.