How do I set schedule blocking?
The schedule feature is available on the extension and on Android and it enables you to block specific websites and apps to suit your daily routine. Block websites and apps by time frames and days to make sure you stay on track.
How to use the Schedule feature on the extension:
- Click the BlockSite toolbar icon.
- Click the ⚙️ icon.
- Add the websites you wish to block to your block list (see “How do I block sites?”)
- On the top-right, Click ‘Schedule’.
- Set the time frames (up to 2 intervals) and days you wish the schedule to be active and click ‘Set schedule’.
How to use the Schedule feature on Android:
- Access the app and click the bottom left shield icon “Block List”.
- Add to your block list the websites, keywords and apps you wish to block (see "How do I block sites?").
- On the top right, click the ⏰ icon.
- Set the time frame and days you wish the schedule to be active.
- On the bottom, toggle specific websites and apps you wish to be scheduled or click 'Select all'.