Can I sync my Android and Chrome block list? – Blocksite
You can sync your list of blocked websites between Android mobile devices and the Chrome extension on desktop.
In order to sync BlockSite's browser extension across multiple browsers, please follow these steps:
1. Install BlockSite from www.blocksite.co
2. Once it is installed, go to user.blocksite.co
3. Log in with your BlockSite account.
4. Go to the BlockSite options page.
5. Click 'Sync with other devices' on the left-hand menu panel.
5. Repeat these steps on each browser you wish to use BlockSite on.
To activate the sync on your Android device:
- Open the BlockSite app.
- Click the menu icon on the top right.
- Click 'Settings'.
- Click 'Sync'.
- Click the toggle on.
- Choose if to merge/override existing settings.