How to enable BlockSite in incognito mode?
In order for BlockSite to work in incognito mode, you must enable it first.
On Google Chrome:
- Open the Google Chrome where BlockSite is installed.
- Right-click the BlockSite toolbar icon and choose ‘Manage extensions’.
- Scroll down and enable “Allow in incognito”.
On MS Edge:
- Right-click the BlockSite toolbar icon.
- Click 'Manage extensions'.
- Click 'Allow in InPrivate'.
- Now BlockSite will apply on InPrivate as well!
On your computer, open the browser
Right-click your BlockSite toolbar icon -> Manage extensions.
Scroll down to 'Run in Private Windows' and click 'Allow'.
When surfing a website while in incognito mode, the site will be blocked and you will be redirected to a new tab page. On this page you will see “Not available on this page”. Please navigate to a website and it should be resolved.